!-- SCM Music Player http://scmplayer.net --> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 5, 2016

If you are reading this....

Good heavens! Has it really been almost a full year since I last posted? Yikes! I can and can't believe it! Well....what is a good excuse? Since last year I have finished up high school and moved on to college. When I am not worrying about a terribly important paper or exam that is due in 8 hours, I can usually be found reading fan-fiction or playing Star Wars The Old Republic (well can you guess what my priorities are?) At the moment I have made absolutely nill progress on any of my short stories or novels. *bummer I know! I am mad at myself as well!* I still love pinterest to death and continue to look at tutorials to make Beskar'gam, lekku, or mantrals. I can't wait till I have a good paying job and loans that do not crave attention from my wallet so that I can spend more time on hobbies. I know your thinking "sentiment and wishful thinking" right about now. I know adulting is not a walk in the park...but I am looking forward to a paycheck. When you still a high school graduate you are like in between adulthood and child life when parents paid for everything. You have to figure out how to pay for the things your parents aren't going to short of robbing your local Chase bank. I am rambling again and I think you can tell I might be a little over the edge when Star Wars is involved. Signing out!
PS, I will honestly try as hard as I can to write sometime before next year. :) Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment