!-- SCM Music Player http://scmplayer.net --> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 10, 2014

A Dark Knight

I love costumes, and I love cosplay! And if there is one thing that kills me, it is a costume that looks like I pulled a plastic stretchy thing out of a party city bag. So this year, I decided to make a costume for Halloween that looked cool. That is how this little page started.

I might do some tutorials for little things later on but right now, the finished product. Now this project was a simple one but it felt like it took me forever to make. That was because this is my senior year in high school and its been killer.
So it consists of (and I cheated with a few things)
A pair of black smooth pants from kohls
A pair of cool looking leather boots I got last Christmas
a black pirate shirt I bought on amazon
A cape
a tunic
a belt
and of course...
WEAPONS!
PS. you might also need an awesome friend who owns a horse and a nice camera and loves to take pictures! These pictures were taken by Evelyn Ashby at "The Raven and the Writer." go take a look at her stuff here http://intothewesternwild.blogspot.com/

And with out further ado.....the pictures















Yes I know, I am pretty sure they did not have combo's back then, beg pardon, it was the only black bow we had and I was not about to paint our expensive one



   Yes they really let me ride the horse, she just forgot to give me the reins for that picture, (I can ride)




 
Sorry there are so many, haha you are just seeing a droplet compared to the amount we took. These are my absolute FAVS. Thank you Eve! (And Mal and Chester)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the credit! Love the post, the editing is *great*! Look forward to more cosplays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, glad you enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please make photos of the cloak being worn in the wind

    ReplyDelete